The UI/UX Designer is responsible for producing quality UX, Information Architecture and Interaction Design work under the guidance of Analysis team and the client requirements,if handled directly and act as head of the design team. The UX Designer will achieve this within the allocated timeframes provided and do so in a professional and collaborative manner. UX Designers will own design and creative tasks, manage their own time and oversee the production of design work to the satisfaction of the client and the team.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
User experience : Usable, rational and compelling User Experience solutions are developed to meet the client's requirements, their budget and the project viability. This involves developing an understanding of the audience and the creation of typical UX artefacts such as personas, storyboards, journey maps, experience blueprints, task flows, information architecture, content strategies, wireframes, conceptual design and prototypes. User feedback will need to be gathered, interpreted and applied, typically during iterations.
Design & creativity : All UX design outcomes meet the requirements of the brief within the budget and the time allocated. Clickable wireframes, interaction ideas and nomenclature demonstrate a clear accomplishment of elegant usability and understanding of production principles as well as human cognition. Creative ideas are developed with innovation and best practices in mind.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree • Relevant UI/UX experience
• Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
• Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Email subject should be IC9-UI - 05 UI/UX CREATIVE DESIGNER
All other emails without the above subject would'nt be considered.